LITTLE MISS HIGHSTEPPER
FOOTBALL SEASON 2022
MORE INFO TO COME!
Questions? Email Heritagehighsteppers@gmail.com
Little Miss Highstepper 22 Entry Form
This year's Little Miss Highstepper Raffle is currently open! This form allows you to submit unlimited entries and will close on September 20, 2022.
Winners will be contacted via phone AND email. Winners will be announced at the Heritage Homecoming Festival on Wednesday, 9/21 at 7 pm.
Winners will participate in the HHS Homecoming game on Thursday, 9/22 at 6:15 pm (pregame and first quarter).
Click the button below to view the entry form. Please email email@example.com with any questions!
When does registration begin and end?
- Registration is currently open (August 29, 2022) and will close at 5:00 pm on September 20, 2022.
How do I enter?
- Fill out the Google Form titled Little Miss Highstepper 22 Entry and submit $5 payment (per entry) to heritage-highsteppers via Venmo.
How many times can I enter?
- We offer unlimited entries! Please be sure to fill out the form AND submit $5 payment via the website and Venmo for each entry!
How will I know if my child won the raffle?
- The Google Form will prompt you to enter your email address and phone number. You will be contacted via both methods on Tuesday, September 20. Please be sure that your information is up to date and accurate!
What do we do if we win?
- All winners will be presented at the 2022 Heritage Homecoming Festival on Wednesday, 9/21. The festival begins at 5:00 pm and will feature games, food, and fun for all of Heritage, Texas. The pep rally will begin at 7:00 pm. Winners will be announced during the pep rally and should plan to come to the stage for an introduction. *If you are unable to attend, please let us know when you are contacted on Tuesday, 9/20!
What about the game?
- We ask that participants arrive to Kuykendall Stadium by 6:15 pm. Parents can drop their Little Miss Highstepper off with us (we will be easy to spot in our seating section) at that time. Your Little Miss Highstepper will be escorted down to the field for Victory Lines and photos. Following pre-game participants will move back into the stands with the Highsteppers to participate in first quarter activities. We ask that parents pick up their Little Miss Highstepper when 2 minutes are left on the first quarter game clock!
- Please have your Little Miss Highstepper wear black bottoms, tennis shoes, and the Little Miss Highstepper shirt they will be provided at the Homecoming Festival. Hair and makeup are at the parent(s)’s discretion.
- Parents will NOT be allowed on the field or in the Highsteppers’ seating area. But don’t worry! Lots of photos and videos will be taken that will be shared with you after the event!
What does my child need to bring with them to the game?
- Little Miss Highsteppers should bring a water bottle and bag to hold their belongings, as needed. Phones will not be permitted, so they will need to remain in bags or with parents.
If my child is participating in Spring Show, what does that look like?
- Cuties will arrive at HHS by 11:30 the day of the show wearing black bottoms, their clinic t shirt, tennis shoes OR jazz shoes, and hair up and out of their face, makeup optional. Cuties and parents of cuties will have a designated seating section that will be clearly marked off. A Highsteppers representative will retrieve all cuties from their section prior to the show starting and move them to the back stage area. Cuties will be the third number in show and will be escorted back to their seats immediately following their performance. Cuties and parents are encouraged to stay and watch the remainder of the show. *Cutie Clinic fees include ONE ticket for the participant. Parents and other "fans" will need to purchase their own tickets on the day of clinic OR ahead of time at heritagehighsteppers.com.
If my child is not participating in Spring Show, what does that look like?
-Cuties who are NOT participating in Spring Show will still receive ONE free ticket and will be able to sit in the reserved seating area.